Design and build advanced applications SW for the Android platform (IoT, Automotive H/U, Retail CPE, HUMAX Cast, VF IoT, etc.)
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Describe technical specifications and story estimates for SW design review.
- Build efficient, maintainable code based android applications on requirements.
- Writing unit tests and integration tests for SW verification.
- Communicate with testing team through issue tracking tools, maintain the application by certain request.
- Salary will be negotiated from $900 – $1600 depends on your competency (Intermediate, Senior).
- Competitive compensation package(Basic salary, Monthly Allowance, Performance incentive, Profit Sharing).
- Attractive benefits(SHUI Insurance, PVI Premium Health Care Insurance for both you and your family).
- Teambuilding Support Bonus quarterly.
- 100% official salary during the probation period, annual salary raise.
- 12 annual leaves + Refresh day off Benefit.
- Extra bonus per special occasions (Birthday, Labor Day, National Day, Solar New year, Lunar New Year).
- Annual company outing trip/travel.
- 5 working days/weekwith flexible working time (Monday to Friday).
- Chance to go on business trip oversea.
English working enviroment:You will have chance to practive English in both 4 skills. If you aren’t confident? Let’s join Internal English Class full 100% sponsored by Company.
- Product working environmentwhich helps you approach full process and improve your technical skills best.
- Professional, creative, comfortable and flexible working environment.
- Young and talented colleagues with nice and supportive leader.
- Chance to develop career with clear and motivated performane management system.
- [Mandatory] From 3 years of experience in in Java, Android SDK, Android Studio.
- [Preferred] Experience in embedded Linux, network client/server architecture.
- [Preferred] Experience in Android NDK, FFMpeg, GStreamer, ExoPlayer or NuPlayer.
- [Preferred] Any open source (or Git hub) contribution.
- Bachelor degree (4 years degree) or above in Computer Science/Electronics/Industrial Engineering.
- [Preferred] Knowledge of android framework (media/connectivity).
- [Preferred] Knowledge of open source (or Git hub) contribution.
- [Preferred] Understanding of C/C++.
Skills and attitude[Preferred] Ability to communicate in English.[Preferred] Ability to use Git/Jira/Gerrit/Jenkins in a team environment.
Eagerness to finalize tasks with responsibility.
Active communication internally and externally.
Logical thinking required as an engineer.
Availability to travel abroad.
Please send your profile to email: email@example.com.