We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to join our team to develop quality interactive products for worldwide market.
The Frontend Engineer will be in charge of delivering web application components/ or landing page HTML5/CSS3 if required by leader. Will work closely with other engineers within team and throughout many teams to create a high standard products.
- Cooperate with other Frontend engineers to build quality code.
- Work through collaborative teams to deliver large-scale products in frontend web application using ReactJS, VueJS.
- Work closely with UX-UI Design team to better understand requirements and managing components.
- Flexibly catch up with colleagues in any assigned projects, propose improvements and performance where necessary.
Our Company believes that motivation & personality of the employees are the only shortcut to the promotion of the corporate and contributions to the society. We will try our best to create a corporate environment where all employees can realize their dreams and goals.
Featured benefits include:
Have opportunity to work with overseas clients.
Join the dynamic, young and friendly project team.
Attend project training before working with clients directly if need.
Have the stable career path.
Attractive salary, based on skill and experience.
13-month bonus program.
Additional bonus performance based bonus in addition to 13-month bonus.
Regular technical & soft skill training.
Enjoy free coffee, tea.
Happy events: kick off, birthday, Moon party.
Join in technical seminar in the company.
Yearly company trip.
Salary raises or bonus by work performance per 12 months.
All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor law.
- 1+ year experiences.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS, SASS, CSS Modules.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, async/await, partial page updates, AJAX, NodeJS and tools built Grunt, Gulp, Webpack.
- Comfortable of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Flexible to work on different projects with different deadlines.
- Excellent time management and task planning.
Please send your profile to email: email@example.com.