KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Legal, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 156 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
In Vietnam, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms, with over 1400 staff working from our offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang and Hanoi. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide professional services for either international or domestic client.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals at the Senior Associate / Associate level (with relevant experience is a plus) to join our innovative department.
• Assist clients and Program Manager in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of development solutions throughout the organization.
• Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices.
• Work with clients and Program Manager to ensure that all project documents are maintained and knowledge is transferred to clients throughout the engagement.
• Participate in training to enhance your skills and abilities in development, including tools and best practices.
• Support your Project Managers in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as client relationships.
Why join us?
- We recognize potential, nurture talent and reward high performance with the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- Our career support and learning environment will enable you to explore a multitude of career paths and opportunities.
- We encourage our KPMG professionals to broaden their mindset – and skillset – through both short-term assignments and permanent international relocation options.
- You will also have opportunities to work and connect with talented colleagues from around the world.
- Ask people who already work for us what sets KPMG in Vietnam apart from other professional service firms and most will tell you the same thing: it’s our open and friendly culture.
- 13th month salary + Performance Bonus.
- Premium Health Insurance package for you and your family.
- Birthday leave and Annual leaves = 14 ~ 24 days and more.
- Gifts and allowances for Wedding, having babies, Women’s day and Children Day.
- Improve English skill with Toastmasters club.
- Improve technical skill/ soft skills from Training courses (internal/ external/ oversea).
People & Passion
- Sport Clubs: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Basketball, Tennis.
- Free tickets for Movie Night, Art Painting class, Yoga class, Cake Making class and more.
- KPMG Klubhouse to relax, enjoy with your colleagues.
- At least 1 to 4 years professional experience in programming (including scripting / coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development – .NET ASP.NET and WinForm(C#, VB) preffered.
- Programming with at least one programming databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL.
- Knowledge in Database Modeling.
- Experience in good experience MVC is highly desirable.
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevent professional certificate(s).
- Experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements; problem-solving; and system(s) testing, including UAT and bug fixes.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills (oral and written).
- Be a highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and multi-cultural team / business environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint (VBA desirable).
Please send your profile to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.