Will be discussed during the interview.
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position.
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals.
- Opportunity to attend networking events and company meetings.
- Exposure to latest web and cloud based technologies.
- Exposure to business issues and challenges.
Preferred Major of Study: Computer Science, Information Technology or Management Information Systems
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Familiar with testing strategies for software development.
- Ability to understand and embrace our business strategy.
- Understanding of Agile Development Methodology (Scrum).
- Knowledge on programming with C# or VB.Net.
- Knowledge on programming with ASP.Net and client/server architecture desired.
- Knowledge on writing T-SQL syntax in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- The ability to work in an agile and creative environment.
- Solid communication and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated individual with passion for customer service, follow-through and learning.
- Passion to work on cloud based technologies like AWS.
- Knowledge on with source control system like bit bucket.
Please send your profile to email: email@example.com.